- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Client Services Partner
Do you have experience working with large Apprenticeship Levy payers? Do you have Account Management experience? Then this could be the job for you.
Firebrand is a training company with a unique approach. Since 2001, they have enabled over 70,000 students to develop valuable digital skills through their accelerated training programmes, and for the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World.
The business has grown to deliver significant growth at and continues to do so. They are accountable for the end-to-end delivery of apprenticeships leading the way on key strategic digital intent. This is an exciting and dynamic team to be part of - now and in the future!
Working with the Head of Client services team and reporting into the Client Services Manager, the client services partner will work across a range of large employers to manager and provide outstanding service to clients
Purpose of the role
- Working with operational leads to ensure management information is provided timely and efficiently to clients
- Attending client meetings and present client services offer
- Co-ordinating governance and implementation meetings and supporting the Head of Client Services.
- Liaising with Learner Services to ensure effective onboarding and cohort planning
- Producing Strategic Account Plans and leading on certain clients to account manage their relationship and have actions to address organic growth.
- Working alongside the sales team on pitches to prospective clients
They are looking for someone with the following:
- Customer centric and people focused
- Passionate about working with people and clients, meeting objectives on time and delivering outstanding client experience Leadership experience.
- Experience of being accountable for outcomes and benefits, comfortable leading and coaching, and able to look beyond day-to-day change delivery
- Credibility in managing senior stakeholders, supported by wealth of business, commercial & change experience through advanced communication and engagement skills
- Logical thinkers, those who can present a plan, creating and implementing change management strategies.
- Apprenticeship levy experience preferable but not essential
- Awareness or experience in L&D, talent, or early years careers desirable
So that's Firebrand and the role but what is it really like to work here?
We are a global business
Our head office is in London, and we have offices and training centres in Europe. Our business language is English but the Firebrand team (some of whom work flexibly and remotely) together with our clients is a diverse group.
Regardless of where you are based, you will have all the tools you need to carry out your role. You'll also have a 'buddy' to help you settle in and answer any questions before you join and during your first few weeks.
What's in it for you?
The contribution you make to the success of Firebrand's business will be recognised. You will benefit from BUPA Medical/Dental Care, our workplace Pension Scheme and Life Assurance, our Ride2Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, up to 25 days' paid holiday (plus an extra day to support your chosen charity), time off over Christmas, an annual bonus (depending on business performance), a sabbatical rewarded for long service and access to our accelerated training. A competitive salary of £32,000 - £35,000.
Our company Code
We're very proud of our Company Code which was built collaboratively by the whole Firebrand team.
Hungry - Be successful, hit your targets and get better at what you do.
Open - You're open to new ideas and change.
Care - We care about what we do and act with honesty and integrity.
Fun - Work should be fun, fulfilling, and exciting.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks. Further details and conditions can be shared on application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.