- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Would you like to help those who have been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid?
Are you a motivational adviser, who can guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable self-employment? Then why not join a company with this same ambition.
In this role, you will help deliver a targeted employment scheme, which will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to develop a business idea into a meaningful income generating business. You will achieve targets by working with individuals to create a sustainable self-employed/enterprise venture. This will all be conducted from home, working remotely with participants across the country.
- Working with a caseload of customers seeking self-employment advice
- Advising customers on all aspects of self-employment, including business planning, sourcing financial support from local and national funding pools, marketing, promoting and adhering to government guidelines.
- Providing ongoing advice and in-work support
- Meeting KPI's and targets
- Adhering to all compliance and quality requirements
- Using online systems and video platforms on a daily basis
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Proven experience of providing self-employment or enterprise guidance
- Excellent people skills and excellent IT skills
- Able to use initiative and work independently
- It is desirable to hold a SFEDI qualification
- Experience of running your own business would be advantageous
The company offers loyalty, investment in staff and progression. The salary is between £25,000 and £28,000 and the job role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis. You will be based from home, working remotely and providing advice to customers across the country. Ideally, candidates will live in the South of England and will have access to their own vehicle.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 07845 529016 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.