- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Work Skills Trainer
Would you like to help those who have been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid?
Are you dynamic, motivational and inspiring, with the ability to deliver fast paced online workshops? Then why not join a company with this same ambition. Due to continued growth, my client is looking to recruit a Work Skills Trainer in the Leicestershire region.
In this role, you will help deliver a targeted employment scheme, which will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
As a Work Skills Trainer you will deliver high impact, engaging and interactive workshops online to customers on a wide range of employment skills in the Leicestershire area.
- Delivering bespoke online courses to meet a range of employability needs
- Remotely managing a classroom of people and setting boundaries
- Meeting KPI's and targets
- Adhering to all compliance and quality requirements
- Using online systems and video platforms on a daily basis
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Excellent people skills
- The ability to deliver online workshops in an engaging way
- An empathetic approach along with the ability to ensure learning objectives are met
- Previous training experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Adaptability and able to use initiative and work independently
The company offers loyalty, investment in staff and progression. The salary is between £23,000 and £25,000 and the job role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis. You will be based from home initially but will be working from the Leicester City centre office eventually. Ideally, candidates will live in Leicestershire, Lincolnshire or Rutland and will have access to their own vehicle.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 07845 529016 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.