- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor
Do you have experience working in Elderly Care settings? Are you looking for work as a Trainer/Assessor in a permanent role?
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Level 5 Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor to work in Lancashire and the surrounding areas.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis where you will be based from home and working remotely with learners. This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Care industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Conducting online meetings with learners
* Delivering new standards and full apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have a background working as an already qualified Assessor or Trainer delivering Level 5 qualifications or will have experience working in Care homes at a managerial level.
The role is open to qualified candidates who have their assessing qualification such as CAVA/TAQA or A1 and if not already held, my client will pay to put you through Level 3 EAT teaching qualification. The ideal candidate will already have experience delivering Apprenticeships/Training in the workplace and will hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £27,500 - £28,500pa
- Competitive bonus scheme
- An award-winning on-boarding programme with bespoke training
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Travel expenses
- Laptop, mobile phone, printer and scanner
- Training and development
If interested in this position please call 01489 873492 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.