- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Technical Trainer (Vehicle Repair)
Are you an Automotive Technical Trainer looking to further your career? Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry? Do you have strong experience in Automotive & Panel repair?
I'm looking to recruit an Automotive Technical Trainer to teach learners of all ages at a leading training provider. The role is based out of the training centre near Newbury.
- Delivering training and assessment in Vehicle repair to learners
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners studying Motor Vehicle programmes specifically in Vehicle repair
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed standards for Motor Vehicle programmes
- Deliver a first class experience for all Vehicle Technician apprentices
- Coach apprentice Vehicle Technicians in the workplace
- Strong and proven background in automotive vehicle repair
- NVQ/C&G/Senior ATA or other recognised qualification in at least 1 body repair discipline
- Experience of demonstrating vehicle repair to apprentices or delegates
- City & Guilds level 3 qualification in Education and Teaching or equivalent or willingness to work towards (AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGDE, PGCE, Cert Ed, 7407, 7307)
- TAQA or A1 Assessors award or suitable training experience with a willingness to work towards (d32, d33, TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors)
- Proven track record of on-going CPD
To apply or for more information please call Brad Coombes on 01489882654 or email George.Regan@alderwoodrecruitment.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.