- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Installation Tutor
Are you an experienced Electrical Installation Trainer/Tutor? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Electrical Training Providers?
Alderwood are currently working with the UK's number 1 Electrical Training provider looking to recruit for their expanding team of Tutors.
The assessment of Electrical Installation courses up to level 3 in their brand new state of the art facility in Gatwick
Duties and Responsibilities
- To train and assess Electrical Installation courses.
- To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
- To ensure all relevant evidence of learning is accurately and correctly documented and completed for each learner.
- Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
- To assist in the delivery of course material outside of the subject of Electrical Courses including Electrical Installation and Test and Inspection.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Training Manager.
- To provide pastoral care and support to students
- Electrical Installation experience (Min 3 years)
- An assessor award (D32, D33, TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors Award, AET)
- Qualified to Level 3 in Electrical Installation
- Qualified in Test and Inspection (2391) and 18th Edition (Desirable)
- Must be able to assess to a minimum of level 2 and up to level 3
- A teaching qualification and Verifiers Award would be advantageous
Salary is paying up to £42,000 DOE and they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.