- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
HNC & HND Construction Trainer & IQA- Herts/London
Are you an experienced trainer with previous delivery experience wanting to join an excellent training provider?
An opportunity has arisen to become the Trainer/IV for the Bedford & London regions delivering Level 4 & 5 courses
This is an excellent opportunity to deliver expert training across the Level 4 and 5 courses for Construction.
Ideally you will have previous delivery experience of the HNC and HND courses as well as holding and IQA award and having IV experience.
We are ideally looking for an ASAP start date with the ability to deliver remotely from the off-set. Full remote working still in place due to COVID-19.
When Remote working has ceased, your main regions of delivery will be throughout London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
- Plan, prepare and develop, lesson plans for identified modules.
- Deliver inspiring sessions across the curriculum using a wide range of teaching methods for identified modules.
- Develop and employ effective assessment activities for identified modules.
- Assess student work, provide constructive and timely feedback to motivate and inspire the learner to improve and record learners' progress for identified modules.
- Apply theoretical understanding of effective practice in teaching, learning and assessment drawing on research and other evidence.
- Consider and employ the most effective delivery methods, included blended learning and technology enhanced learning
- Carry out internal verification duties in line with quality assurance processes.
- Undertake review processes to develop and improve identified course(s).
- Implement evidence-based strategies to ensure high levels of retention, achievement, success and attendance for identified cohorts.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with learners and provide support to ensure successful outcomes.
- Maintain and actively engage in quality and professional standards.
- Participate, as appropriate, in the Company's examination process.
- Must be competent to deliver up to a minimum of Level 4 courses
- Hold a Level 4 or 5 teaching qualification
- Be qualified to a minimum of HND Level of related Construction courses
- Hold an Assessors award and IQA qualification. (A1/CAVA/TAQA/D32/D33/V1/IV)
- Salary up to around £35,000
- Excellent benefits and incentives
- Travel expenses paid
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.