- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
HR Assessor/Trainer - London
If you have a vested interest in coaching and mentoring, this is the perfect role where you can make a real difference to someone's career.
My client is working with a number of large employers and we are recruiting a trainer/assessor to deliver Human Resources accredited qualifications to their employees.
Delivering training programmes on the employers site's, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do - for your learners, employers and staff team.
Candidates must be able to deliver up to level 5 in HR as a minimum and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, you will use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision. This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis across London.
Your enthusiasm will be infectious and coupled with your desire to make a change, we will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success.
We are looking for qualified assessors with the following and would also like to hear from you if you would like to be considered as a Trainee.
- Experience of working in a HR Management role.
- Good English & Maths skills
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Experience of delivering adult learningMy client is offering the following:
- If you hold the CIPD Level 5/Degree in HR or a teaching or assessing qualification, it would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary from £32,000 - £36,000 (depending on experience and qualifications and location)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Audio and Visual equipment
- Ongoing training and development including Assessing award and teaching certificate
- 2 days paid to do charity work
You will be expected to travel to carry out face to face visits in the learners' workplace as an when these are required, for which mileage and other travel expenses will be reimbursed.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01489 873492
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.