- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Have you had a successful and varied career in Hospitality? Would you interested in using your knowledge to support learners completing their apprenticeship?
My client have been recognised by ETI as an 'Outstanding' training provider with expert staff who are well trained and supported effectively by their managers. They have an enviable track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions and are one of the UK's largest and most reputable training providers.
You'll be part of a large team of Apprenticeship Trainers and Assessors who provide training to numerous markets including Retail, Automotive, Warehousing, Facilities Management and Hospitality. Within Hospitality, they offer Apprenticeship Programmes for Food and Beverage, Food Production and Cooking, Hospitality, Front of House Reception, Kitchen Services, Housekeeping, Management and Customer Service. Clients include some of the most globally recognised brands of Fast Food restaurants and Coffee Shops and 5* Luxury Hotels.
Using your experience as a Supervisor/Manager within a hospitality environment you will train and support learners who are on a 12 month Apprenticeship Programme for various Hospitality environments.
You will visit learners in the workplace delivering teaching, learning & assessment towards their apprenticeship, maintain documentation on teaching, learning and assessment within the e-portfolio system and be responsible for the assessment, progression and completion of learners. You will also build and develop relationships with employers and identify and engage potential employers and learners.
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need to be experienced within a Hospitality environment at Management/Supervisory level and have a keen interest in supporting people through their Apprenticeship.
We would also like you to have the following:
- GCSE A-C in Maths & English or equivalent
- Level 4 NVQ/Apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational skills and a professional demeanour
- Have a valid driving licence and your own car, with a willingness to travel across Northern Ireland.
What else do I need to know?
- You need to be willing to travel and travel expenses are covered.
- Salary is £23,409, increasing upon successful completion of probation and excellent benefits.
- Permanent position, 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Ongoing training and support is provided including courses such as A1 Assessor, Award in Education and Training and Certificate in Education and Training.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.