- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Electrical Assessor
Are you an experienced Electrical Installation Assessor or IQA? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to grow as an individual and take on a senior position overseeing a team of assessors?
Alderwood are currently working with a leading training provider looking to recruit for their expanding Electrical department.
- The Senior Assessor will be instrumental in delivering from induction to completion and will complete 1:1's with assessors
- Support their assessors where apprentices are falling behind and/or are at risk of withdrawal
- Working with the assessor, apprentice and employer to retain and support the interventions required to progress towards achievement
- Work with the business development team to quickly identity potential new employers to support apprentices
- Work with the Team Leader to plan caseloads of Assessors to support recruitment and achieve outcome targets
- Maintain a caseload across subject area, with a specific focus on supporting apprentices identified at risk.
- Plan for any improvements or additional training where content is insufficient
- Support the reduction of out of funding apprentices under 10% by providing assessors and trainers with support to overcome challenges
- Plan and complete monthly 1.1 with assessors
- Support the development and monitoring of training and delivery plans for apprenticeship delivery
- Support and coordinate Inductions across operational teamsSupport the recruitment process by completing initial assessment duties and the identification of potential new starts as per internal rota system
- Assessors Award (A1/TAQA/CAVA/D32/D33 etc.)
- Proven sucessful assessing experience within Electrical Installation
- Capable of working well under pressure and the ability to motivate and work with a wide range of abilities
- Management qualification or working towards (Desireable)
- IQA Award OR Teaching award (Desireable)
Whats on offer:
- Starting salary of up to £32,000
- Mileage allowance paid on top (45ppm)
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to grow as an individual and further your own professional development
- Chance to work for a fast-growing training provider and opportunity to work with an incredibly friendly team
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.