- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Bus driving trainer - South Hampshire
Would you like to work for an excellent training provider? Do you have experience working for a bus or train company?
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking to appoint an Assessor (trainee or qualified) to deliver qualifications in Passenger Services for a company in Winchester
In this role, you will be supporting a caseload of learners successfully through their qualifications, delivering on a 1-2-1 basis in their workplaces. This role is being offered on a full-time and part time, permanent basis. This role will be based in Manchester and will cover learners in: Portsmouth, Chichester, Worthing, Andover, Winchester, Basingstoke and Guildford.
You responsibilities will include:
- Advising, teaching, guiding and supporting learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality
- Liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners
- Maintaining documentation on learners progression
- Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
- Preparing learners for End Point Assessment
- Complying with all quality assurance processes Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
The ideal candidate will have a background working as a bus driver and a genuine interest in delivering formal training and qualifications for the industry.
- Minimum 3 years' hands-on industry experience, valid PCV licence and valid CPC.
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive salary from £26,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience and qualifications and on home address)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Audio and Visual equipment
- Healthcare scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01489 873492
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.