- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Are you a qualified and experienced Business Lecturer? Are you looking for a new opportunity covering North Herts?
The high ambition our clients maintains for all of their students is reflected in the standards that they set for their selves - organised under the themes of passion, precision and progression.
- They model high expectations in everything they do. They celebrate success, look for ways they can improve and challenge poor performance.
- They promote positive learning behaviours. They are not content with anything but the best for their students.
- They plan and deliver inspirational learning. They promote high levels of student attendance, engagement and participation.
- They use management information to monitor the progress of individual students. They take timely action to ensure that all of their students succeed.
- They act on the feedback they receive from colleagues, quality processes and development activities. They are committed to improving their own practice as educators.
- They work in line with agreed processes to support good management and decision-making. They take action when colleagues fail to comply with agreed policies and processes.
- They ensure that all of their students know what they need to do to improve. They offer them constructive feedback on their work - formally and informally.
- They ensure that all of our students know what progress they are making and what they need to do next. They hold regular progress review meetings with each of their students.
- They challenge and support all of Their students to achieve high grades. They set clear, stretching targets for all of their students.
- They support all of their students to make good choices about their next steps. They provide students with high quality information, advice, guidance and work experience.
- .A degree and/or professional qualification in Business or a related subject area.
- A relevant teaching qualification
- GSCE A*-C in maths and English.
- A strong track record of good or better teaching and learning delivery, whilst achieving high levels of student success.
- Experience of curriculum, course design and assessment that meets awarding body requirements.
- Highly developed course team leadership skills, and effective implementation of quality systems and engagement with student voice as a driver for quality improvement.
- Up-to-date knowledge of safeguarding, equality and diversity, health and safety and child protection legislation, as it affects learning.
- Recent experience of delivering BTEC Level 3 Business
In return you will receive SALARY: £26K- £34K (Pro Rata) Plus pension and performance-related pay
For more information or to apply, please email Marianne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.