- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Are you an experienced Homeroom Teacher? Are you looking for new exciting challenge in the UAE.
My client is looking to recruit for a number of experienced Homeroom teachers to join them in Al Ain in the UAE.
Responsible for leading the instructional process by delivering lessons, collaborating with other teachers and administrators in addressing instructional and/or classroom issues and responding to queries from parents or guardians WITH the objective of enhancing student learning outcomes WITHIN the established curriculum guidelines and lesson plans.
Teaching and Curriculum Implementation
- Effectively prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities using varied teaching techniques.
- Research new topic areas, maintain up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise new curriculum materials.
- Liaise with the academic management team and other Teachers on preparation and development of curriculum, teaching methods and assessments.
- Ensure management of teaching workload in line with direction received from school management.
- Ensure the integration of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) in lessons, where applicable.
- Demonstrate an awareness of, and make provision for students who have special education needs.
Assessments and Reports
- Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching.
- Grade students' work and set targets for progress.
- Give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development.
- Assess and record students' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed.
- Analyse student assessment data to plan future learning.
- Regularly and effectively communicate with parents and provide feedback of their child's progress in PTMs.
Bachelors in Education or Masters in Education
Bachelor's degree in relevant subject area
Graduate qualified teacher (B.Ed or PGCE)
Bachelor's degree in relevant subject area with more than 3 years of similar experience. Previous international experience is highly valued
In return, you will receive a competitive salary package + excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply, please email Marianne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.