- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Leadership & Management Assessor
Do you have managerial competency up to Level 5? Are you looking for a role where you have full autonomy over your own diary?
My client is a leading Welsh training organisation, their vision is to raise achievement across various educational programmes by delivering high quality and creative training courses, programmes and resources.
They are looking for a Welsh speaking Leadership and Management Assessor to deliver up to Level 5. Although desirable to have an assessing qualification and experience, my client will consider an unqualified candidate with relevant workplace competency with a view to becoming qualified within a 6 month period whilst in post.
Although learners will all be based in educational environments such as headteachers or other members of the senior leadership team, the successful candidate can have managerial competency from any sector.
To support an active caseload of up to 37 learners to achieve all required framework components through a mentoring, facilitative approach in a timely and efficient manner.
To provide an excellent level of customer service to all learners, mentors, employers and other relevant stakeholders.
Actively engage with learners on a monthly basis to review progress, assess and feedback on learner work and plan assessment activities.
Ensure work practices and performance conforms to Welsh Government, Lead Provider and company specification.
Embrace Continuous Professional Development in order to develop leadership management knowledge and competence by research and involvement in learning and development opportunities.
Positively engage with Portal Training's Quality Assurance department to ensure outstanding delivery standards and support company evaluative activities.
- Deliver Induction sessions to provide an overview of the Framework which includes ILM level 3 Management, level 4 or 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management and Essential Skills controlled tasks and assessments in Application of Number, Communication and Digital Literacy.
- Support learners to progress through the learning journey through effective assessment planning, feedback and regular learner interaction.
- Provide constructive feedback to learners on an ongoing bases to ensure learners progress through their programme in a timely manner and to ensure clarity and understanding for all parties.
- Communicate progress and achievement of learner to the mentor and/or employer consistently throughout the programme.
- Collaborate and communicate with ESW IQA to ensure all ES Controlled Tasks and Confirmatory Tests are conducted in a professional manner.
- Ensure that WEST initial assessments are referred to in order to identify areas of development for Numeracy, Literacy and Digital Literacy.
- Complete Individual Assessment and Learning Plans (IALP) with all learners to ensure effective and appropriate support is provided throughout the learner journey and progress is recorded.
- Complete reviews monthly ensuring that the Learner and mentor confirm that they are aware of the progress being made and they are clear on the work being planned in the timescales agreed.
- Ensure leaner work is assessed to ensure IQA sampling can be carried out at Formative, Ongoing and Summative stage.
- Address all IQA actions by the date agree between IQA and assessor.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.