- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Advisor
Do you have proven sales experience? Are you looking for a new challenge in the Apprenticeship sector?
My client is a long established training provider, who put the learner at the heart of everything they do. They are looking to grow their sales team following internal progression of current members of staff.
This role will be varied with an equal mix of both office and field based sales. There will be a range of business to business activities; cold calls, social media, networking, generating leads and progressing to enrolments and commercial activity to exceed targets.
You will work with a range of partners to develop links and referral points to generate an extensive network chain leading to multiple pipeline creation. Assist the organisation acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones.
- Maintain a presence using social media, update and refresh knowledge of each project and our offer.
- Research new markets and organisations to identify the decision maker, make contact. Create an effective pipeline of activity. Identify organisations that provide scalability in the market and new development areas. Pitch to customers as required. Persists in sales even in the face of failure. Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Enrol learners that have committed to programmes and can achieve, supported by employers that are committed to learning.
- Follow quality assurance processes, embed J20 within working practices.
- Generate quality leads for all targets and pipeline activity. Manage caseload of accounts and expand by bimonthly. Identify new customers and identify repeat business from existing accounts.
- Innovate regarding marketing and customer identification. Ensure attention to detail. Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Update knowledge of the industry and its drivers, including policy and funding. Complete CPD and record. Aspire to achieve "exceed" in behavioural competencies. Maintain knowledge of social media platforms and develop skills to update.
- 25 days paid holiday increasing to 30 days per year plus bank holidays
- 40ppm (office to appointment)
- Excellent training opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free staff parking
- Access to a wide range of Chamber Services benefits
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.