- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Software Development Skills Coach - Manchester
Are you an experienced Software Developer? Do you have experience in Coaching or Training learners? Would you be interested in become full time coach & mentor for apprentice Software & Web Developer's?
One of the UK's leading IT Training Provider's is looking to appoint a Software Development Skills Coach in the Manchester / North West area.
- This person will be responsible for managing, coaching & mentoring a caseload of Level 3 & 4 Software Development apprentices (caseload will be made up of 35 apprentices)
- Coaching will consist of a mixture of face-to-face, online & remote coaching sessions for the apprentices (60 - 70% of the coaching can be done online & remotely - you can do this from home)
- All face-to-face coaching will be carried out within the apprentices places of work (across the Manchester/North West area)
- It is your job to provide the highest quality of coaching & mentoring to the learner, to enable them to successfully complete & achieve their apprenticeship.
- You will be the main point of contact and manage the relationship between the Learner and Employer, so it is important that you have good customer relationship skills.
The Ideal candidate:
- Industry experience working as a Software Developer, Web Developer or Software Engineer
- Training or Coaching experience
- Experience within apprenticeships would be a plus, but is not vital.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of £36,000 (negotiable with apprenticeship exp.)
- Travel paid at 45ppm from home
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
- Access to a designated pension scheme
To apply or to find out more, please get in touch:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.