- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Management Skills Coach- Liverpool
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a leading Training Provider, who are looking to expand their L5 Leadership and Management delivery team across the North West.
We are looking for an experienced Leadership and Management Tutor to deliver both ILM level 3 and 5.
Main tasks of job:
- Undertake visits to learner's place of work and carry out assessments.
- Carry out detailed inductions on learners.
- Assess to National Occupational Standards to ensure completion of qualifications.
- Provide relevant information and guidance to learners.
- Develop learners in order to maximise learning opportunities.
- Provide individualised guided learning.
- Support with Functional Skills delivery.
- Manage a caseload of 40-45 Learners.
- The successful candidate we be responsible for learner progression every 4 to 6 weeks; this could be done through learner visits, group & remote delivery.
- Managing delivery for levy contract wins.
- The skills set & experience:
- Experience of delivering Level 3 - Level 5 Leadership & Management qualifications
- Management Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Assessing qualification CAVA, TAQA, A1, D32/33 (desirable)
- Salary and Benefits:
- Salary- £26-28k
- Company phone, laptop and pension scheme
- Mileage from home
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to a growing training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships.
- For further information or if you wish to apply please contact Aishah Wicken via email@example.com or on 01489 898 109
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.