- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Level 5 Health & Social Care Trainer
Are you a qualified Health and Social Care Assessor with experience delivering up to level 5. Are you looking for a new job opportunity for a leading training provider?
My client is looking for a qualified instructor with experience delivering qualifications up to level 5 to join their team covering Cambridgeshire.
Purpose of the role
Responsible for working with work based learners, delivering all aspects of the apprenticeship framework to successful completion of the qualification, through our ways of working and behaviours.
- Support, motivate and coach all learners through their qualification, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship program to ensure progression for their qualification, consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
- Work persistently to achieve satisfactory and correct results, delivering a balanced KPI's in line with Company expectations
- Take responsibility to operate within the 8 week framework to maintain operational delivery consistency across the Company
- Manage and complete both company and personal administration within given timescales.
- Support the development of learners towards maximising their full potential and ensure all learners experience quality standards in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines
- Identify any additional learning needs, and provide the learner with all relevant information, guidance and resources
- Drive exceptional performance through self - generation across the area you operate within
- Build trust to maintain and enhance relationships with existing learner and clients assuring the Lifetime brand is synonymous with and recognised for quality of service
- Build rapport to maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the sector plan
- Maintain continuous professional development and ensure CPD reflects Company and industry requirements
- To be an vocational expert with Fitness experience.
- Collaborate with your team and contribute to ad hoc cross sector/function projects to support the delivery of Lifetime's strategic plan
- Role model the organisation's values and DNA behaviours
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.