- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Software Development Skills Coach - West Midlands
Are you an experienced Software Developer? Do you have previous experience training or coaching on Software Development or Software Engineering?
One of the UK's leading IT Training Provider's is looking to appoint a Software Development Skills Coach in the West Midlands area.
- Responsible for managing, coaching & mentoring a caseload of Level 3 & 4 Software Development apprentices (caseload will be made up of 35 apprentices)
- Coaching will consist of a mixture of face-to-face, online & remote coaching sessions for the apprentices (60 - 70% of the coaching can be done online & remotely - from home)
- All face-to-face coaching will be carried out within the apprentices places of work (across the West Midlands area)
- It is your job to provide the highest quality of coaching & mentoring to the learner, to enable them to successfully complete & achieve their apprenticeship.
The Ideal candidate:
- Industry experience working as a Software Developer, Web Developer or Software Engineer
- Training or Coaching experience
- Experience within apprenticeships would be a plus, but is not vital.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of £40,000 (negotiable with apprenticeship exp.)
- Travel paid at 45ppm from home
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
- Access to a designated pension scheme
To apply or to find out more, please get in touch:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.