- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Consultant- North West
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Business Development Consultant to join a leading training provider who provides Apprenticeship training to employers across the North West.
As the Business Development Consultant you will be involved in engaging with businesses across North West promote the company's apprenticeship standards with a view to take on a learner/apprenticeship vacancy.
You will be predominately be involved in selling professional services, management and logistic standards.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop both new and existing employer base by building relationships and understanding the employer's needs.
-Engage with Employers and build a strong rapport to generate repeat business.
- Build and maintain Sales ensuring you manage the employer's expectation.
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
-Promote the benefits of using the companies training programmes to upskill new and existing staff within employers.
-Support with recruitment campaigns for new apprenticeship starts.
- Complete all start paper work in line with the Business Development Procedures, including sign up of learners.
- Deliver targets set out by the Senior Management Team on a monthly basis
- Follow up on leads in a timely fashion.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who have experience of selling apprenticeships for both levy and SME. Sales/ business development/ employer engagement experience is essential with proven success.
On offer, a basic salary of up to £26000+ comms and company benefits.
For more information, contact Aishah Wicken on 01489 898 109 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.