- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Engineering Instructor
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer or Electronic Engineer? Are you looking for an opportunity away from the tools but still utilising your Electronic Engineering knowledge? Do you enjoy passing on knowledge?
Experience as an Electrical Engineer | Electrical Fitter | Maintenance Engineer | Electronics Engineer is essential
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical and Electronic Engineering Tutor to deliver L2 and L3 Electrical Engineering qualifications to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts.
This will be for a well-established Engineering Training Provider in Hampshire.
They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
- Design, Create and Deliver Electrical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body.
- To monitor and track student progress in Electrical Engineering courses.
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Develop higher level curriculum for Electrical Engineering courses
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Electrical Engineering field (Electrical Fitter | Maintenance Engineer)
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £28,000 - £30,000
- 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Teacher Training and Assessor Qualification paid for
- Contributory Pension
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.