- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Are you a qualified and experienced Primary Teacher? Are you looking for a new opportunity in Qatar?
The job: Working with student's local to the Doha area, you will be able to let your enthusiasm and creativity flow. Heads of departments and senior lecturers will be on hand to ease you into your classroom routine, aiding with your lesson planning, lesson structure and confidence as you embark on a new adventure. You will be responsible for students from the ages of 4 - 11 as they progress with annual exams and homework.
Day to day duties:
- Your department will soon feel like your 2nd home, as you become more confident and busy you will be expected to manage your own diary in line with your heads of department and colleagues taken also taken into account.
- Students will be required to complete set tasks within a certain time frame, be advised that some students may need more assistance than others, be prepared to make time for this.
- Our client upholds a strict no tolerance policy against bullying, you should remain vigilant and empathic towards the schools various policies.
- To be a leader and role model to all students.
- Adapt and work to the local working environment and local abnormalities and ensuring a full integration with your new Qatari locals.
- Maintaining your administration time effectively
- Teaching students the curriculum in a professional and tolerant manner.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.