- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Management Assessors - Birmingham
Would you like to work for a company that offers professional career development as well as genuine job satisfaction?
My client is an innovative forward thinking company looking for Management Assessors/Coaches in Birmingham on a full time, permanent basis.
They work with some of the world's biggest brands, designing and delivering innovative development solutions to give their clients the competitive edge.
Location: Birmingham and surrounding areas. Ad hoc travel to the Knowsley office is required - must be flexible with travel
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship
- Carry out remote learner sessions and reviews
- Carry out progress reviews in the workplace
- Support with learner enrolment
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Organise and book learner exams
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Preparing learners for EPA
- Ensuring learners achieve timely and that a high quality of evidence is obtained
- Work effectively with L&D team and facilitators
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1 CAVA or TAQA
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Level 3 Management and Team Leading
- Must hold occupational competency within the above vocational areas
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
- Experience of using a e-portfolio
- Comfortable using a wide range of ICT packages
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise workload
My client is offering a salary between £21,000 - £24,000 plus a full benefits package including pension, 20 days annual leave and Christmas shut down, Perkbox, staff nights out and much more.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.