- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Part time Health Adviser- Huddersfield
Are you a Health Adviser/Trainer? would you like to help people move back into work?
My client is looking for a Health & Wellbeing Adviser in Huddersfield to help participants to better manage health conditions & promote wellbeing activities to move closer to employment.
Main duties of the job role include:
- Create Health and Wellbeing plans for participants
- Deliver short training and brief advice sessions
- Develop partnerships and referral pathways with local health organisations and act as an advocate for participants
- Work closely with the rest of the team to identify appropriate health and wellbeing interventions for participants
- Experience of working in a health and wellbeing environment.
- Health advice/improvement qualification (minimum level - City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Health Trainer Qualification or equivalent).
- A sound understanding of the benefits of healthy lifestyle choices being able to demonstrate that you are up to date with developments in health advice.
- You will need to have the ability to motivate others and inspire trust with strong organisational and planning skills
- Good admin and IT skills
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have worked with people claiming health related benefits, single parents, those with criminal records, ex-services, and specific ethnic minority or faith groups. Experience of working with or for the NHS or with an understanding of the local health and wellbeing landscape.
Candidates must have a willingness to work flexible hours (e.g. help run activities outside of normal working hours).
This role is being offered on a part time basis in the Huddersfield area. There is a 2 stage interview process involved.
My client is offering a salary of between £23000 - £26000 plus a benefits package which includes, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexi hours, pension scheme, life assurance, medical cash plan, critical illness cover, personal and profession development funds and a comprehensive induction.
If you are interested in this role please send an up to date version of your CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.