- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Employer Engagement Manager - Croydon
Do you have business development experience? Would you like to make a difference to peoples lives?
My client is seeking an Employer Engagement Manager for their South London team on a full time permanent basis to work on a new contract supporting unemployed people back into work. The role will involve creating and identifying new business opportunities within the local area by developing strong working relationships with employers and bringing on board new employment opportunities for people on our programmes.
Some of the main duties include:
- Identifying new business opportunities and winning new clients
- Promoting an awareness of the company, services and benefits
- Maximising the repeating business opportunities
- Following up on warm leads as well as cold calling
- Post-placement support and account management
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- At least one year's experience of and track record of working in a B2B sales, account management or business development role.
- Experience working on a Welfare to Work/Employability programme
- Ability to sell and influence
- Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Excellent Communication skills
- Planning and Decision Making skills
Candidates must be willing to travel between sites such as Croydon, South Wimbledon & Sutton.
My client offers
- A competitive salary of £28,000 - £32,000
- Company benefits such as pension scheme, Life assurance, Medical Cash Plan, Season ticket loan and much more
- If you are interested in this vacancy please email a copy of your CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01489873492
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.