- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Employment Adviser -Derby
My client is looking for an Employment Adviser in Derby to work on a health related employability programme helping job seekers move into sustainable employment.
You would be responsible for supporting unemployed jobseekers with finding and sustaining employment, engaging with employers and making local communities aware of the benefits of the service.
The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis in the Derby area.
* Meeting with jobseekers, identifying any challenges and barriers with finding employment
* Booking jobseekers to any relevant training courses including customer service, security, hospitality, personal development, IT literacy and many others
* Supporting jobseekers with CV writing and job application process
* Liaising with employers to identify any employment opportunities for the jobseekers
* Outreach work - promoting the company within the local community
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have worked with people claiming benefits for health reasons and those who have helped people them move into employment. Candidates must have worked in a face to face customer environment on a 1 to 1 basis and worked to targets.
There is a 2 stage interview process involved.
My client is offering a salary of between £21,000 - £24,000pa plus a benefits package which includes, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexi hours, pension scheme, life assurance, medical cash plan, critical illness cover, personal and profession development funds and a comprehensive induction.
If you are interested in this role please send an up to date version of your CV to Katharine.email@example.com or call 01489 873492
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.