- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Are you an experienced Administrator or Coordinator within Education and Training? Have you worked as a receptionist? Do you have strong administration skills?
Alderwood are working with a leading Training Provider who are actively seeking an Administrator to join their busy team in the Berkshire Region.
The role is being offered on a full time Permanent basis where you will be office based.
Your role as an Administrator/Recentionist will allow you to draw on your organisational skills and knowledge of the Education and Training sector.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Receive Eligibility/Expression of Interest Form, print and save in the client folder
- Send out initial assessment email
- Process New learners applications on to programme
- Upload learners details onto the companies system
- Engage and liaise with employers and learners
- Check initial assessment results
- Arrange appointment for the learner to meet with the Trainer
- Book in enrolments for learners
- Send all relevant documentation to learner and client
- Create Employer Learner spreadsheet from Expression of Interest Forms
- Format monthly tracking and create reports
- Exceptional Organisational skills
- Good standard of education
- Experience of using Microsoft products and CRM systems
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary up to £20,000pa
- Company Benefits
To apply for this position please send all CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.