- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Alderwood are working with a Reputable Training Provider who are seeking for a Partnership Manager to join their growing team in Leeds. The provider is looking for an experience sales professional who has experience working in skills and W2W.
As Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business partnerships with Schools and Communities, securing business for Study Programmes, Skills Training and a niche offering of sports programmes. The Partnership Manager will be responsible for securing referral partners with the intent to gain a learner.
The role is being offered on a full time basis.
Role and responsibilities:
- To promote the companies programmes to secure new business partners and engage with learners.
- To engage with new and existing businesses, including, schools, colleges and communities to secure externals funding.
- To develop new business relationships with new clients along with managing current partners expectations.
- Create and develop bespoke packages for new and existing Partners to utilise, which will benefit the client base and referral partners.
- Attend and arrange events to generate more business for the company such as networking and promotional events.
- Work with Partners to develop and agree appropriate skills and employment training for participants
- Complete all start paper work in line with the Business Development Procedures, including sign up of participants.
- Deliver targets set out by the Managing Director on a monthly basis
- Follow up on leads in a timely fashion.
- The ideal candidate will have had experience of engaging with employers, generating new business, building relationships and generating employment opportunities.
On offer, a basic salary of up to £28,000 + bonus and company benefits.
For more information, contact Aishah Wicken on 01489 898 109 or email: email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.