- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Automotive Technical Trainer
Are you an experience Vehicle Technician / Mechanics looking to further your career? Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry? Do you feel you can bring through a new generation of Vehicle Technician?
Alderwood are looking to recruit an Automotive Technical Trainer to join their Leading Automotive Training Academy. No previous teaching experience is required, training qualifications will be provided. Just experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic and looking to further their career.
The role is based out of the training centre in Doncaster but there would be a requirement for national travel. Job
- Delivering training and assessment in Light Vehicle Studies to learners across their apprenticeship (Level 1-3) along with the new Vehicle Technician
- Support in the development of teaching materials and curriculum development of Motor Vehicle programmes specifically in Light Vehicle Automotive studies
- Maintaining documentation on learners and preparing portfolios of Motor Vehicle programmes specifically in Light Vehicle Automotive studies
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners studying Motor Vehicle programmes specifically in Light Vehicle Automotive Studies
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed standards for Motor Vehicle programmes specifically in Light Vehicle Automotive Studies
- Deliver a first class experience for all Vehicle Technician apprentices
- Coach apprentice Vehicle Technicians in the workplace
- NVQ/C&G/Senior ATA or other recognised qualification in Light Vehicle Mechanics
- Experience of demonstrating Light Vehicle Mechanics to apprentices or delegates
- City & Guilds level 3 qualification in Education and Teaching or equivalent or willingness to work towards (AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGDE, PGCE, Cert Ed, 7407, 7307)
- TAQA or A1 Assessors award or suitable training experience with a willingness to work towards (d32, d33, TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors)
- Proven track record of on-going CPD
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary between £27,500 - £32,000 depending on experience
- Company Car
- Company Pension scheme
To apply or for more information please call Brad Coombes on 01489873493 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.