- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Relationship Management level 6 Coach
Working for Growing National training provider for a Relationship Management level 6 Coach, The company are based in London however you will be covering the South.
Recruiting on behalf of a Growing, National Training provider for a Relationship Management Trainer Assessor to deliver within the financial services sector. This role we be based from home traveling around the South with travel to London.
This role is open to qualified Assessor or unqualified with experience in Operations Management or Department Managers.
- To coach, monitor and mentor learners in their chosen apprenticeship pathway and to provide guidance and support in order to achieve a successful outcome within the Financial Services Sector
- Development and delivery of product and materials in Financial Services
- Carry out effective initial assessment with all potential learners, ensuring they enrol on the appropriate programme
- Conduct the sign-up meeting, preparing all appropriate paperwork
- Induct the learner into the Apprenticeship and into the company
- Carry out Health & Safety vetting and monitoring visits at all your employers' premises
- To review, monitor and report on your learners progress in line with relevant client SLA
- To provide guidance and tuition on evidence gathering and portfolio building using the e-Track for framework learners in meetings or in classroom time, including occupational units and functional skills exams
- To provide guidance and support on the use of E-portfolio and how the modules support the development of Skills and Behaviours
- To provide feedback and coaching on the E-portfolio modules to support the continued development and progress of learners; to ensure that feedback is provided with the client SLA
- To co-ordinate and manage your calendar to ensure that appointments are planned and conducted in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensure a clear focus is placed on ensuring a successful outcome within the planned duration
- Retain information regarding starts, leavers, and outcomes to enable accurate reporting of statistical and financial information to be carried out
- To carry out any ad hoc assignments as requested
- be available to assist in any Quality Improvement projects as they occur. The post holder will, in addition, carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by their line manager or senior manager. As business requirements change, the job description will evolve.
- Salary - unqualified £27,000pa Qualified £29,000pa + travel expenses
- Equipped with Laptop/Mobile
- 25 days holiday- from April to March
- Benefits package- Pension once passed probation, Life Assurance, able to purchase additional holiday, childcare, employee assistance
- Mileage 36p per mile, opportunity to book rail if more effective.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.