- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
ILM Management Trainer Assessor
Working for a National training provider, Level 5 ILM Management Assessor - open to qualified or Unqualified
Recruiting on behalf of a Growing, National Training provider for an ILM level 5 Management Trainer Assessor. This role we be predominantly delivering in and around the Bristol/Gloucester area with travel to London.
To provide the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely successful completions
To ensure learner files are fully compliant with ESFA requirements
To ensure learners remain on programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular intervals either remotely or face to face
To fully engage employers during the whole of the learning journey
To ensure that learners have a robust learner journey from start to completion
- Carry out effective initial assessment with all potential learners, ensuring they enrol on the appropriate programme, are eligible and that any additional support needs are identified
- conduct the sign-up meeting, completing all appropriate paperwork accurately
- induct the learner onto the Apprenticeship training programme and develop a learning plan with learners
- Carry out Health & Safety vetting and monitoring visits at all your employers' premises
- Conduct regular reviews of progress with learners and line managers
- Plan and deliver appropriate training and coaching to learners
- To assess evidence and work submitted by learners and provide feedback
- Co-ordinate appointments in time and cost efficient manner, maximising use of technology and remote delivery
- To provide regular updates on learner progress
- Ensure learners' outcomes are achieved on time
- To maintain accurate and timely records of assessment, feedback, progress and reviews
- Deal with learner or employer queries efficiently and professionally
- Identify 'at risk' learners swiftly putting an appropriate action plan in place, thus minimising the risk of learners going out of funding
- To attend and take part in regular standardisation of practice and maintain currency of own expertise via regular CPD
- Carry out any ad hoc assignments as requested
- To be available to assist in any Quality Improvement projects as they occur
- Support with the development of product and materials where required
This role is open to qualified Assessor or unqualified with experience in Operations Management or Department Managers.
- Salary - unqualified £22,000 - £25,000pa Qualified £27,000pa + travel expenses
- Equipped with Laptop/Mobile
- 25 days holiday- from April to March
- Benefits package- Pension once passed probation, Life Assurance, able to purchase additional holiday, childcare, employee assistance
- Mileage 36p per mile, opportunity to book rail if more effective.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.