- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Education and skills Curriculum Manager
My client would like an experienced manager to be responsible for the design and delivery of industry relevant training and development programmes that meet learner and employer needs in line with financial targets and quality standards.
Key aspects of the role
- Quality improvement
- Management of self - maintaining up to date and relevant industry knowledge
- Assist in the development of service area plans
- Analyse and evaluate employer, staff and learner feedback
- Account manage key employers
- Secure business growth by contributing to tenders and bids
- Leadership and management of staff
- Incorporate the company's health and safety and safeguarding policies
- Management of training, facilities and resources
- Financial management
The Education and Skills Curriculum Manager will be responsible for
- Managing the delivery of a budget up to £1.5M
- Delivering programmes to learners (at least 200 a year)
- Direct line management of 15 members of staff
Essential skills, Experience and knowledge
- Have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Be experienced and able to demonstrate excellent industry knowledge of the skills and work based learning industry
- Have a track record of commercial success - motivating teams to achieve
- Be able to work under pressure and maintain a professional approach whilst taking responsibility of your own work load
- Be able to demonstrate consultative sales skills including influencing and diplomatic negotiation
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return, you will receive:
- A starting salary of up to £30,000 pa
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Training and development
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.