- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Care Trainer - Humberside
Are you a clinical health care professional or have experience and qualifications within clinical practice? Are you looking for work as a Trainer/Assessor in Humberside?
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Clinical Care Assessor to work across Humberside. This is a great career opportunity and allows you to work flexibly within a standard working week (Monday to Friday), you will have the freedom of managing your own caseload and visiting NHS and private sites to deliver the qualifications. With a competitive salary, bonus potential, expenses and a strong benefit package this could be your Life Changing opportunity.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis where you will be based from home working remotely with learners and employers in their workplaces.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
* Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have NVQ Level 3 (Minimum) in Clinical Healthcare Support, NVQ / Diploma in Health and Social Care L3 or 4 (obtained in a clinical environment) or a qualification as an RGN/Midwife or have a degree in Nursing or experience as an Operating Department Practitioner/Assistant. The role is open to qualified Assessors and trainees Assessors.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
* A starting salary of £26,000 - £28,000pa
* 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Business mileage at 40ppm from home
* Company vehicle scheme option after 6 months
* Audio-visual equipment
* Training and development
If interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.