- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Curriculum Designer North East
Are you experienced in designing stimulating and innovative courses and programmes within the education and Training sector? Do you have experience within Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work?
Alderwood are working with a leading training provider of Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work who are actively seeking an Innovative Curriculum Designer to join their team in the North East.
The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis where you will be office and remotely based.
Your role as a Curriculum Designer will allow you to draw on your experience of Designing and producing delivery programmes, which could be for Apprenticeships, Employability courses or in house training courses.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and write high quality, professional and accurate learning materials and resources for employability and sector-based programmes, aimed at a diverse range of learners. Priority groups include long term unemployed, ex-offenders and people with health issues. Design and develop bespoke delivery models which meet the requirements and needs of customers, partner organisations and employers.
- Use technology to research, develop and produce a catalogue of online virtual learning courses to improve learner skills and knowledge. The online offer will need to be engaging, interactive and maximise the learning experience of the customer.
- Produce materials for accredited training courses which meet the specifications and criteria set by the awarding bodies.Develop resources and learning solutions for apprenticeship delivery and to support learners in achieving the required standards.
- Adhere to company branding guidelines when designing learning materials, illustrations and resources to ensure a consistent high quality. This includes the design and production of session plans, workbooks, resources, PowerPoint presentations, as well as online learning support including video links.
- Liaise with external design agencies regarding the most fit for purpose design solutions, whilst ensuring best value for money. This includes design templates in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, as well as suitable and consistent illustrations.
- A minimum of two years' experience of and extensive knowledge and skills in the development of both online and paper based learning materials and resources.
- Experience of producing a varied portfolio of employability and vocational learning materials
- Excellent written communication skills, grammatical competence and attention to detail is essential
- Competent ICT skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the principles of effective learning and/or experience of teaching or tutoring
- Experience of managing LMS systems and/or using e-authoring tools is desirable
- Experience of working in the welfare to work industry is desirable
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £26,000pa
- Company Benefits
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this position please send all CV'S to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.