- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Curriculum Designer North East
Are you experienced in designing stimulating and innovative courses and programmes within the education and Training sector? Do you have experience within Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work?
Alderwood are working with a leading training provider of Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work who are actively seeking an Innovative Curriculum Designer to join their team in the North East.
The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis where you will be office and remotely based.
Your role as a Curriculum Designer will allow you to draw on your experience of Designing and producing delivery programmes, which could be for Apprenticeships, Employability courses or in house training courses.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Use technology to research, develop and produce a catalogue of online virtual learning courses which will improve learner skills and knowledge. The online offer will need to be engaging, interactive and maximise the learning experience of the customer.
- Ensure high quality resources and materials are developed within a wide-ranging curriculum and ensure the design and development process adheres to the relevant guidance.
- Contribute to the design and development of bespoke programmes which could be customer, partner or employer led.
- Ensure learning objectives meet the course or programme specification.
- Sector specific research to be conducted to ensure content of training materials are accurate.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- A minimum of two years experience of developing materials and resources on a VLE.
- Be familiar with e-authoring tools to produce engaging and interactive training modules.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in the development of both online and paperbased learning materials/resources.
- Experience of producing a varied portfolio of learning materials within the employability and vocationally led sectors.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.