- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Management Coach -Manchester
Are you a qualified and experienced Trainer/Coach? Have you delivered across the higher level Leadership and Management Programme? This role may be for you!
Due to continued growth across their largest contracts, the company are looking to expand their delivery team, and therefore looking to recruit a full time, permanent Skills Coach to deliver across the North West.
- You will be required to deliver up to Management Level 5 and will also be proficient in delivering English, Maths and ICT to Functional Skills Level 2.
- You will be expected to strive to maintain above average success rates in all areas, using innovation and blended learning approaches within your teaching and assessing.
- You will take an active role in motivating and supporting learners throughout their apprenticeship by building strong relationships and challenging them to reach their full potential.
- Working collaboratively with the employer utilising your specialism within Leadership and Management to ensure excellent learner experience.
- Previous experience and attainment of industry specific qualifications such as Level 5 ILM/CMI is essential
- Desirable would also be TAQA / CAVA or equivalent
- English, Maths and ICT Functional Skills at Level 2 or Higher is essential for this role
- As a minimum you must have 3 years occupational/sector experience within Leadership and Management
Salary & Benefits:
- £37,000 + additional benefits
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing CPD
For further information or if you wish to apply please contact Aishah Wicken via aishah.wicken@alderwoodrecruitment or on 01489 898109