- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
We are recruiting for a Performance Manager in West Sussex for one of the fastest growing charities in the UK.
My client is a not-for-profit company delivering multiple employability programmes across the UK, which aim to tackle the barriers to unemployment. They need your help to achieve their vision and mission to advance the social and economic well-being of disadvantaged people within various communities.
In this role you will be:
- Leading and driving a team to achieve performance targets
- Ensuring the delivery service meets the needs of the jobseekers on the programme
- Motivating and inspiring the team through your leadership skills
- Undertaking regular caseload reviews with the team, prioritising those who are underperforming.
- Managing day to day contact with key stakeholders at a local level and maintaining a positive working relationship
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Previous experience of leading teams within the Employability or Welfare to Work or Recruitment or Call Centre sectors
- Experience of leading and motivating a team to achieve goals and targets
- The ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to manage change and adapt quickly to new situations
- Excellent communication skills and coaching ability
All candidates will be based in the Chichester office.
My client is offering:
- A full time permanent position
- A salary of £32K - £36K
- A rewarding career where you can make a difference to people's lives
- 31 days annual leave
- In-house Health and Well-being team.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter at Alderwood on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV.