- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Building Service EQA - South East
Are you an experience Building Services EQA or an IQA looking to progress to an EQA?
Our client is looking to recruit for an Engineering EQA to cover the South East on a permanent basis.
The EQA Team who sit within EAL, the qualification and skills delivery arm. They are looking for an experienced and motivated Quality Assurer who is occupationally competent in electrical installation and /or maintenance in the Building Services sector.
This key role will manage a suite of centres where you will be responsible for externally quality assuring EAL products and services across the Engineering, Rail and Electrical sectors, ensuring they are being delivered in line with required quality standards, regulatory requirements and EAL centre recognition requirements and policies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Occupational competence with demonstrable experience of working on electrical installations and / or maintenance in the Commercial and Industrial Building Service sector as an Electrician as a minimum
- A recognised apprenticeship related to the Building Service sector in electrical installation and /or maintenance / a Level 3 NVQ/ or degree related to electrical installation and/or maintenance
- Possession of the appropriate licence to practice qualifications required by the Building Service sector and where appropriate sector specialist qualifications such as:(JIB Card, Apprenticeship, type of work you have been engaged in domestic, commercial, industrial) covering a range of installation types, wiring / cabling , fixtures and fittings and containment types, interpretation of working and schematic drawings
- Previous experience and sound knowledge of S/NVQs/Employers Units of Competence's and / or VRQ's assessment
- Hold A1 & V1 or D Unit equivalence with CPD evidence in relation to nationally recognised standards set by Lifelong Learning UK (LLUK), such as LLUK units 001-005
- Willing to travel across the UK and hold a full driving licence
Full Time - 35 hours per week
Salary - £36,000 DOE + benefits package (including pension and 22 days paid holiday per annum plus 3 days for company shutdown over Christmas and New Year)
Home Based - Once Covid travel restrictions are lifted this role will include national travel mainly around the South East / London and surrounding areas.
For more information or to apply, please email