- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Health & Social Care Assessor
Are you experienced in Elderly Care settings? Are you looking for a career change? Then train to become an Apprenticeship Assessor now.
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Health & Social Care Assessor to work across Devon and Cornwall and the surrounding areas.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis where you will be based from home working remotely with learners and employers in their workplaces. This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Care industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Conducting mostly online meetings with learners and assessing/tutoring them in their apprenticeship qualifications
* Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have a background working in Care homes settings ideally working as a Care home Manager or Senior Care Assistant. This experience will have been gained prior to moving into assessing. The role is open to qualified and unqualified Assessors. My client will pay for all required training but candidates must hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Care.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £23,500 - £30,000pa (including Competitive bonus scheme)
- An award-winning on-boarding programme with bespoke training
- Working pattern: Monday - Friday, no shift work
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Mileage paid from home
- Laptop, mobile phone, printer and scanner
- Training and development
If interested in this position, please email your CV