- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Management Coach - London
Full time perm Level 5 Ops Managment Coach - London
An ofsted grade 2 training provider are recruiting x2 level 3-5 Management coaches to deliver in to the Commercial/corporate sector across London.
As a Leadership and Management Coach (Assessor) in Management, you will be responsible for developing the careers of current and aspiring Managers through the delivery of a new Leadership & Management programme.
Your role begins with meeting individuals and businesses that are interested in undertaking the course and explaining their programme in depth to ensure that they are suitable and that it meets their requirements.
You will then initiate a programme of development over the next 18 months covering the following areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Developing & Implementing Operational Plans
- Manage Product and / or Service Development
- Managing Change
- Effective Project Management
- Designing effective Business Processes
- Optimising the use of Technology
- Continuous Improvement
- Financial & Budget Management
- Leadership & Management Skills
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified and experience Assessor/Coach
- Experience delivering Level 5 Ops Management
- Experience managing a full caseload of learners
- Corporate/commercial background
- Learner focusedIn return:
- Salary up to £38,000pa + travel expenses
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Regular pay reviews
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.