- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Education and Employment Advisor
My client is looking for an Education and Employment Support Officer in Sutton to support 16-24 year olds who are at risk of becoming NEET.
Main duties of the job role include:
- Meeting and registering young people to the programme
* Identifying young person's goals, aspirations and challenges
* Booking jobseekers to any relevant training courses including customer service, security, hospitality, personal development, IT literacy and many others
* Supporting jobseekers with CV writing and job application process
* Outreach work - visiting local job fairs, schools and shopping centres in order to promote RinP services
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment (i.e. Customer Services, Hospitality, Social Care, Customer Services, Sales)
* Experience of working in a performance target driven environment
* IT skills literacy and admin skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Willingness to travel locally (e.g. to meet customers/employers).
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have worked as an Employment Adviser on a similar contract, Recruitment Consultants or those who have experience of Business Development roles.
This role is being offered on a full time basis in the Sutton area. There is a 2 stage interview process involved.
My client is offering a salary of between £24000 - £27000 plus a benefits package which includes, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexi hours, pension scheme, life assurance, medical cash plan, critical illness cover, personal and profession development funds and a comprehensive induction.
If you are interested in this role please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.