- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Generic Assessor Wiltshire
Are you a newly qualified Assessor looking for experience in Assessing? Are you an experienced Assessor looking for work?
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking to appoint a Generic Assessor to join their team covering the Wiltshire region.
In this role you will be supporting a caseload of learners successfully through their apprenticeship qualifications. This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
You responsibilities will include:
- Visiting learners in the workplace
- Providing online training to learners
- Maintaining documentation on learners progression
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
- Complying with all quality assurance processes
- Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
- Assessment Qualification - TAQA/A1/D32/D33
- Ability to deliver management, retail and sales, team leading, business administration, customer service
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience
In return you will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £24k (Depending on skills and experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Recognition awards
- New starts incentives
- laptop + smart phone
- Remote working
To apply for this position please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.