- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Employer Engagement Team Leader
Alderwood are recruiting on behalf of a leading employability provider, who are looking for 2 Employer Engagement Team Leaders to join their growing team in the Wales.
The successful candidates will be working on an employability programme helping job seekers move into sustainable employment after losing their jobs due to the pandemic.
You would be responsible for creating new Employer relationships and strengthening the existing relationships as well as leading a team of regional account managers.
- Creating and developing Local Employer relationships through the implementation of a Local Employer Engagement Strategy
- Positive engagement with employers to gain greater commitment and consistently generate new opportunities
- Maximising outcomes and ensuring financial revenue is achieved
- Working closely with front line employment advisers and leading a team of regional account managers to enable them to meet and exceed their job entry and job outcome targets
- Building relationships with Employers to be able to influence Employer's views, perspective and decision making.
- Meeting frequently with Employers to review, reflect and strategize about how to improve the relationship.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have worked in a Recruitment Team Leader role or ideally in an Employer Engagement/Partnership role within the employability sector. We are looking for candidates in both North and South Wales.
My client is offering a salary of £30,000 - £33,000 plus additional benefits.
Please note that this role is working both remotely from home and from the office with travel in the region, so candidates will need access to their own vehicle.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com or call me for an informal chat on 01489 873492
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.