- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Education Tutor- Grimsby
If you have experience delivering apprenticeships or short courses around Childcare, Education and Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools, this is the role for you!!
Alderwood are currently recruiting for an Education Tutor to join a leading training provider in Grimsby & Hull.
This is an excellent opportunity to deliver accredited qualifications to adult learners looking to find a career in teaching support.
- The successful candidate must be able to deliver industry qualifications up to level 2, with previous experience delivering to adult learners on an apprenticeship or employability programme.
- Provide high quality training, using effective and productive training methods to ensure a positive learning experience.
- The role will be centre based, candidates must be happy with both 1 to 1 and group delivery; candidates must be able to supervise learners in a classroom setting.
- Carry out invigilation's, following guidelines and procedures set out by awarding bodies.
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of learning and maintaining records to monitor learner progress, achievement and attendance.
- Candidates must be prepared to create and deliver webinars, as they will be expected to deliver for at least 6 months!
- Must have experience delivering accredited qualifications.
- Must have experience working in a teaching or support role within schools.
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification- PTTL, CTTLS, DTTLS, PGCE, CERT ED.
- L2 in English & Maths, with experience in IT.
- Must hold a licence and be happy with travel to the centre.
Salary up to £25,000+ additional benefits
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.