- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Business Advisor - Hertfordshire
Do you have a passion for helping people change their lives? Do you have experience advising on self-employment and starting new businesses?
My client is offering this exciting opportunity on a multi-million pound project in Bishop Stortford to help residents start 1,200 new businesses. The project offers training to residents, giving them the tools to launch their own business. This includes how to trial and market test business ideas and how to manage their finances. This is a busy role where you will provide information and advice to customers on issues facing them in order to help them make decisions concerning their futures. You will do this by establishing strong relationships with customers to gain trust and help them plan their futures.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers requiring business start-up support.
- Offer on-going mentoring support to ensure sustainable business
- Use various techniques to identify customers' need for support, referring to specialists to assist in tackling their personal barriers and achieving their personal goals
- Set goals with customers and support them to achieve these with realistic stepping stones
- Provide financial guidance including BOCs, to ensure that customers are fully informed about the financial benefits of running their own business.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Level 4 Advice & Guidance or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent mentoring and coaching skills
- Good knowledge of the business support landscape and the ability to advise new start up businesses on the range of options available
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to carry our occasional weekend and evening work.
My client is offering a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 and a generous benefits package including career advancement and salary progression. Please note this role is being offered on an 18 month fixed term contract with likelihood of extension.
Interviews will be held on the 7th October.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01489 873492.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.