- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Project Management Skills Development Coach
Are you a qualified Project Management Skills Development Coach? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is recruiting for a Skills Development Coach role to accommodate the demand needs within the school across their Management apprenticeship programmes. They are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced candidates to bring high quality support, nurture and develop talent within the sector.
You will be responsible for the on programme delivery of apprenticeships skills and behaviour standards. This will include coaching and provision of high quality support, guidance and feedback for all apprentices enrolled on relevant Management, Apprenticeship School apprenticeship programmes.
- Provide a structured and appropriate development journey for the apprentices enabling them to maximise their full potential
- Ensure monthly performance update on learners and progress reviews with learners and line managers
- Work collaboratively with client services, line managers and apprenticeship support
- Provide feedback to the apprentice on their progress against knowledge skills and behaviours relevant to their standards
- Communicate effectively with learners via the VLE and other appropriate tools and actively encourage learner engagement with their programmes using resources available
- Provide academic (both pre-submission via advise on continuous development of learner e-portfolio's and post-submission) and safeguarding support to learners
- Contribute towards learner gateway reviews and support and guide them through the end point assessment phase to ensure target retention and completion rates for Apprenticeships are met.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate programme systems and processes
- Other activities as and when required by the school
The Apprenticeship School has a range of developmental and progression opportunities available to our team members.
- Appropriate managerial or project management practitioner experience/qualifications
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Apprenticeship understanding and knowledge
- Relationship building skills and ability
- Ability to provide appropriate feedback to students against apprenticeship standard
- Ability to hold professional and developmental review meetings with apprentices and line managers
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check
In return you will receive a salary of £25,000 - £27,000 DOE.
For more information or to apply, please email Marianne.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.