- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Account Executive - London
Full time perm Sales account executive role based in central London.
This is your chance to join one of the leading apprenticeship and training providers in London, who offer our clients solutions that no-one else can, by providing a unique blend of solutions supported by our partnerships with Microsoft, BCS, ILM, CompTIA and City & Guilds. They aim to "Connect People, Performance and Productivity" by selling an ethical service which makes a genuine difference to people's lives as well as the wider economy.
Supported by an excellent business development and marketing function, your primary focus is to develop new customer relationships, land and expand existing business opportunities. You will do this by delivering highly competent consultative solutions of learning and development benefits to businesses. We want you to be excited about finding the right answers and creating sustainable business opportunities - not selling a solution that does not fit.
It would be great if you have experience in IT or Apprenticeships, but they provide great training so a similar role in another industry would be great as well, if you are able to multi-task and deliver several projects concurrently.
Some of your tasks will include intelligent marketing, face-to-face meetings and business development telephone calling. You will promote the company's portfolio of products and services through strategic partners, re-sellers and existing clients.
- Enjoy learning and creating solutions for customers. Be passionate about this.
- Identify and develop plans to develop business opportunities. Being organised is a huge benefit.
- Take responsibility for customer service management.
- Research and deliver highly skilled face to face solutions for customers.
- Maintaining all relevant management information on Voyager correctly - quality data makes you money, so cherish it.
- Take ownership of your plan to deliver to your goals and targets - we want business people - not someone who just does a job.
- Participate in the whole recruitment process!
- Highly developed written sales skills
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communicator, reliable, tolerant, and determined
- An entrepreneurial spirit and determination
- Confidence and a strong sense of direction
- Trustworthy and honest
- The ability to operate well and contribute to a strong team environment
- Strong understanding of sales processes
- Good attention to detail
- An understanding of Government funding/recruitment models would be great.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.