- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Retail Assessor - West Mids
Are you a qualified assessor with retail management experience?
One of the UK's largest growing training providers are looking to grow their team of Apprenticeship Assessors covering the West Midlands region, with some travel into the East Midlands region initially.
This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience of the Retail industry to provide professional assessment and support to learners in their workplaces, enabling them to realise their career potential.
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing / tutoring them in their QCF, Key Skills and Technical Certificate qualifications
- Maintaining documentation on learners and preparing portfolios
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed standards
- Working closely with Verifiers and Management
- A Level 3 assessing qualification
- An adult teaching qualification, Level 3 minimum
- 3+ Years experience working in either a managerial or supervisory role within the retail sector
- A passion for training and supporting others
It is essential that you hold a full UK drivers licence and have access to your own vehicle. It is also essential that you are able to work independently, managing your own time and diary.
Due to business needs, my client can currently only consider qualified and practicing Assessors.
Rewards and Benefits;
- Starting salary of £23,000 to £28,000 (dependant on experience and qualifications)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Business mileage at 45ppm from home
- Mobile Phone
- Contributory Pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.