- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Health and Wellbeing Advisor - Birmingham
Are you a Senior Mental health Nurse, Senior Occupational Therapist, Practice manager or Senior Physiotherapist?
Alderwood are working with a leading training provider who specialise in Welfare to Work and are looking to expand their team in Birmingham and to work on a regional basis. They are looking for a Senior Health and Wellbeing Advisor to join their team to cover Birmingham.
You will use your professional Health and Wellbeing skills, knowledge and experience within a managerial position to give guidance and support to frontline staff to enable them to better support participants to manage their physical and/or mental health conditions.
The role is being offered on a full time basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide support, advice and guidance to front line staff to enable them to effectively support and guide Work and Health Programme participants on their journey to sustainable employment.
- To provide guidance and support relating to onward engagement in local health provision to meet the needs of participants following Support Managers assessment of participants needs.
- To Manage and engage performance of your team along with adhering to targets set by the clients.
- To support and develop a group of local programme volunteers focussed on health and wellbeing activities.
- Provide training, coaching and support for existing and new staff / volunteers on an individual and/or group basis to support agreed developments.
The ideal candidate will have Managed a team of Health professionals within the Clinical or Mental Health industry.
You will need to be registered as one of the following:
- A Physiotherapist with psycho-social experience, registered with the HCPC
- An Occupational Therapist, registered with HCPC.
- An accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist registered with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
- Mental Health Nurse, registered with NMC
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary of £29,000 - £39,000 pa (dependant on qualifications and experience)
- Company benefits package
- Business mileage paid
To apply for this position please email your CV to Marianne.Tapley@alderwoodrecruitment.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.