- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Employer Solutions Consultant
My client is a successful provider of back-to-work programmes in the UK and they are looking for a candidate with a sales or recruitment background for an exciting new vacancy.
This role will involve finding sustainable job outcomes for unemployed people through providing employers with high-quality recruitment services. You will focus on sales, service and candidate preparation dependent on the employer and operational requirements.
- Providing employers with a high-quality recruitment service
- Promoting the programme offered to employers and developing strong long-term employer relationships
- Achieving targets and working to KPI's
- Supporting candidates to become self-sufficient in job search activity, through adopting coaching and mentoring approaches and working with small groups.
- Identifying employment and other work-related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers.
- Delivering high-quality candidate preparation prior to interview or job start, such as application, interview, or assessment activity.
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Experience in either a sales, recruitment or account management role (Employability/Welfare to work experience is desirable)
- The ability to seek out and form relationships with employers
- Experience working to targets and KPI's
- A genuine desire to help improve the lives of long term unemployed and economically inactive people in the community
- Good IT Skills
The role is office based in Basingstoke with some travelling for work purposes and some home working permitted. My client is offering a salary of £26,000 - £30,000 plus additional benefits such as 31 days annual leave, Life Assurance, Pension scheme, Community Days and professional CPD.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Katharine Winter at Alderwood.