- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Maintenance Trainer / Assessor
Are you a qualified and experience Electrical Maintenance Trainer / Assessor? Or are you looking to move into the education sector?
Our client is looking to recruit for 2 x Electrical Maintenance Trainer / Assessor to cover the Bolton region on a full time / permanent basis.
Typically, the role will require you to assess and progress learners through all aspects of their Apprenticeship, delivering underpinning knowledge and coaching, producing learning plans and schemes of work where relevant.
Take full responsibility for allocated learners to ensure retention, progression and achievement within their framework or new standards, ensuring high quality feedback and liaising with employers. Therefore, a full driving licence is essential.
- Assess and progress learners through all aspects of their Apprenticeship, delivering underpinning knowledge and coaching, producing learning plans and schemes of work where relevant, including delivery of level 1 functional skills
- Ensure that all learners who require upskilling for level 2 functional skills maths and English are utilising BKSB.
- Take full responsibility for allocated learners to ensure retention, progression and achievement within the framework or new standards, ensuring high quality feedback.
- Deliver training and assessment on a range of qualifications up to and including Level 4 or 5 (where applicable), in line with The Quality of Education Handbook.
- Teaching duties for off-the-job training and providing cover when necessary.
- Carry out IQA duties (if applicable).
- Interview to meet recruitment targets if required.
- Generate new business and vacancies and attend career and promotional events.
- Support Manager to achieve department targets.
- Active contribution to business growth, with a minimum of x 2 referrals per month for new business.
- To accurately input data on our IT systems, including ERP, BKSB, OneFile and Cognassist in line with company policies and procedures
- Any other duties as designated by your Manager.
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in appropriate occupational Electrical/Maintenance area & City & Guilds
- Good level of Maths, English and ICT
- Previous years' experience using occupational skills after completion of training
- TAQA Assessor or equivalent
- Health & Safety Qualifications
- Higher Level NVQ
- Functional Maths, English, ICT Level 2 or equivalent
- PTLLS/CTLLS/DTLLS/PDE/Cert Ed or equivalent
- £26,000 - £30,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing training and development
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Access to Sports Injury Clinic
- Access to wellbeing support through trained counsellors
For more information or to apply, please email
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.